No Rest for the Wicked (and sweaty and tired!)

August 17, 2011

Hello friends!!

It’s Hump Day, I know, but it feels like it’s at least Thursday.  And tomorrow (the REAL Thursday) will be jammed to the brim with work, the gym (hopefully), glass night at Rockfish (and a SWEET beer all the way from Belgium’s own Palm Breweries, and then North Carolina Girls’ Pint Out invading Busy Bee Cafe in Raleigh (I plan on drinking the heck out of a Dogfish Head Namaste!)

So tonight, as I was eating my snack:

Mottled Avocado and Wheat Thins

I put together a quick little to-do list.

I don't think I've ever had "cook crack" on a to-do list before....

As you can see, much to do tonight!!

I squeezed in a quick ab class and 20 minutes on the elliptical, the last 5 at a SUPER high resistance.  It felt like I was running through mud.

Work it, girl.

Now, I’m focusing on more important things….

Decisions, Decisions...

Any favorite dresses?  Still trying to choose for the HLS Cocktail Party….

Back to running around in an apron, packing, cleaning, and wishing for more time in the day (just not in the workday!)

1. August 17, 2011 8:00 pm

They’re all so pretty! I really like the blue one with the cream colored top, but seriously, they’re all adorable! :) Can’t wait for HLS!!

2. August 17, 2011 10:18 pm

I like the colors in the one on the far right! Your dresses are much more colorful than mine… I was picking between black and navy blue… :-P

• August 18, 2011 8:05 am

both staple colors, let’s be honest. The ones on the outside are definitely not my “norm” when it comes to dresses. Bahhhh I’m so excited.

3. August 17, 2011 10:46 pm

Woah, busy beeeee! Thursday sounds like a blast! I’ll be spending mine sleeping on a couch. Erg.

I pick dress # 3 with the camel color on top and blue on bottom!!

4. August 17, 2011 11:19 pm

Ooo I love the first dress on the left! That looks so pretty :). And holy cow you have a lot on that to-do list. Good luck with all of it!

• August 18, 2011 8:04 am

ah yes the one on the left is definitely the fancy pants one. Holy cow is right. I cracked most of it off yesterday but…. there’s some stragglers.

5. Haley permalink
    August 18, 2011 7:15 pm

Just found your blog and I’m lovin it! My vote is for the one on the far right. Every blog I read right now is about HLS… you should try to make as many guest appearances in photo recaps as possible haha

Trackbacks