(Heads up: This post contains an affiliate link, which means I make a few dollars if you sign up for ClassPass using this link, or the links throughout the post [You’ll also be able to skip the waitlist!] I received no compensation for writing this post, however, and all opinions are my own.)
I’ve been holding onto a secret for about a week or so, but the cat is outta the bag: ClassPass has officially arrived in Philadelphia!!
If you’ve ever met me, spent time with me, or really even read my blog, you might understand why I’m so pumped for this arrival. For $99/month (the cost of some gyms around the city, and the cost of something like 4/5 classes at a lot of Philly’s premiere studios), you get unlimited classes to use at studios in the ClassPass network (Well, unlimited to a point… While a member can take as many classes per month as they’d like, they can visit the same studio up to 3 times per monthly membership cycle.)
It’s basically an all-access pass to work out at different studios all throughout the city (and some are even in the suburbs). For more information, check out their FAQs.
I’ll admit, I’ve been anxiously awaiting launch because I’ve been given a month membership to try out Philly’s own take on ClassPass. My heart skipped a beat when I received the email that launch had gone down, and immediately signed up for my first class. After ogling all the others, you can BET I’ll be visiting a buncha spots. Here’s just a sample of the studios that are participating in Philly’s ClassPass (and the ones I can’t WAIT to check out):
- Focus Barre and Yoga (20th and Chestnut)
- Allongée (Old City) – ballet based fitness, I’ll give it a try!
- Body Cycle Studio (Also 20th and Chestnut, looks like the same address as Focus) – for all my spinning needs!
- RowZone (Rittenhouse) – I’ve been DYING to try a rowing class!!
- Lithe Method (because DUH)
- Unite Fitness Studio (12 and Arch) – they’ve got yoga AND cross training, which is like cardio strength and yoga!
- Bikram Yoga (16 and Sansom) – LOVED this earlier in the year enough to do 2 months unlimited. I think I went at least once a week throughout, great for the cold weather, let’s get bendy and sweaty!
- FlyWheel (Rittenhouse) – Another one I’ve been meaning to try forever…. now’s as good a time as any!!
If I even went to a single class at each of those, with drop-in costs, I’d probably be dropping at least $160. However, I can go to all of those spots like… 3 times each. I’m overwhelmed with anticipation.
I’ll keep y’all abreast of what this experience is like, and feel free to follow along on Twitter with #ClassPassPhilly and #LivingtheSweatyLife!
T-minus 2 hours until my first class, wish me luck!
PLUS if you wanna skip the waitlist and join ClassPass ASAP, click this image to use my affiliate link.