Happy Hump Day, y’all!!
The days are going very productive lately. They have to be when you have a short week, right?
- Cranked out a good lesson at work (I develop lessons!)
- Car’s at the shop getting oil changed and tires rotated
- Laid out in the sun yesterday
- Killer zumba yesterday, AbSculpt + BodyPump planned for today
- Scheduled an eyebrow wax for tomorrow after work/before glass night!
On the agenda tonight (after working out):
- Packing!! I’ll have virtually no time tomorrow night with a glass night at Rockfish and the first Girls Pint Out event at Tyler’s in Durham
Since that will pretty much take up my whole evening, I figured I’m going to send out a call to arms (aka the blogosphere!) since y’all were so helpful with my first post about how to be a good bridesmaid!
The plan, on the day of the wedding (aka SATURDAY AHHH!) is, after we get all dolled up, to ride around in a trolley through Pittsburgh and take pictures as a whole wedding party. The trolley is BYOB so here’s my question:
What kind of B should I B?? Translation: What kind of booze shall we bring on this trolley? Obviously nothing red so that rules out red wine.
Some possibilities: white wine, champagne (wooo!), and (how could we forget?) craft beer.
Any other recommendations? It’s going to be hot, it’s going to be sweaty, and so that should be taken into account. Let me know if you’ve got any ideas!
In other news, lunch was delicious.
Tuna sammy on a toasted sandwich thin with some lettuce for crunch, sugar-free jello cup, and steamed veggies with a heaping glass of water!
Very tasty, very healthy, and very filling. Now it’s time to get back to work!
Can’t wait to hear your advice!!